Tuesday 15 November 2011

30 Days hath November - a favourite Movie

I think I have pretty weird and sometimes questionable taste in movies. I really like some classic films like The Great Escape & the Godfather, part 2 (not 3, that one is just crap except for the ending). I also like some very geek associated films like Avatar and Star Wars. I like some really cheesy films like Armaggedon and 27 Dresses. I also love musicals, like the Sound of Music and Chicago. I wouldn't say I have a type...

But I think my favourite film of all time has to be Disney films. It is tough to choose which one... Finding Nemo is frankly ace, and I like the Lion King a lot. The new one, Tangled, was wicked as well. But I think my all time favourite is probably The Little Mermaid.

I am so looking forward to watching them with my son when he is old enough to really watch them. Til then, sing along now, "under the sea...."



 30 Days Hath November
Twitter: #30dayshathnovember

No comments:

Post a Comment