Tuesday 15 November 2011

30 Days hath November - 3 blogs I can't get enough of...

Now this is a tough decision as there are so many blogs that I love, and my favourites change from day to day depending on my mood.

I admit I prefer ones I can follow on Twitter as well as reading the blog as it lets me keep up to date with when they post from my most used medium (I spend a silly amount of time on Twitter).

My current favourite 3 are:
Atlas Obscura - a compendium of the worlds curiosities, wonders and esoterica - it is full of great stuff about the world, places, sights etc. I love to daydream about visiting EVERYWHERE on the lists...








Rugby Media - a great bloke called Nick who produces rugby based content and went to the world cup. He is very funny and just breaking into TV. He tweets often and writes well thought out rugby commentary, I am a fan of his work...




Jim's Pancakes - I found this the other day. Jim makes Pancakes, the blog title does what it says on the tin. But he makes the most frickin cool pancakes you have ever seen!! They are for his daughter and recent ones include a 3D Millennium Falcon, a little Easter chick and a present box made of pancake, with the actual present in it... I think you will admit that is pretty damn cool. And I love the fact that he does it to amuse his daughter - she ranks his attempts. It is sweet...





30 Days Hath November
Twitter: #30dayshathnovember

No comments:

Post a Comment