Saturday 5 November 2011

30 days hath November - Day 3 catch up!

I have been super sick so am running late with my 30 days so I shall do 3 today to catch up...

It's hard to show a photo of what I never leave the house without as it is my blackberry and that is also my usual camera for blogging so it's tricky to take a photo of ur own camera...

The other thing I always carry is a whole host of products, Vaseline lip balm, anti wrinkle cream, hand cream etc.

I definitely never leave the house without Atrixo hand cream. It's by far the best one for me and it's a classic!
Especially since my baby was born and I wash my hands twice as often as normal... After nappy changes, before fixing baby food etc etc, my hands end up awfully dry, so I never leave the house without...

No comments:

Post a Comment