Wednesday 2 November 2011

30 days hath November - day 2 "quotes"

Today's task for 30 Days Hath November is 3 inspirational quotes. This took me a while as there are so so many that spring to mind. Especially with the death of Steve Jobs recently, I was tempted to put in his famous quote about staying curious, but thought that was a little obvious...So instead I have tried to put in quotes that cover a few genres; life, love and wisdom.

Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgement difficult.
Hypocrites 

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland 

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quotes always sound so cheesy when you write them out like this, but these are 3 that I really like.

30 Days Hath November
#30DaysHathNovember

No comments:

Post a Comment