Tuesday 1 November 2011

30 days hath November - Day 1

So, today I discovered a new blog called So Fawned, a wonderful blog that I am really glad I found... The authoress has a great idea of things to do on blogs in November so I decided to join in... I learnt to upload a badge and everything (this is more effort than I have ever willingly put into blogging before). So the task for the first day is: Day 01: A self-portrait. So here is my self portrait - I took it a while ago when I first dyed my hair platinum blonde, I am not big on photos of myself...
I decided I wanted a massive hair change so I chopped off 10 inches of hair, had it pasted with bleach all over and then waited til it went all white. I loved it, it made me feel in control and edgier than I normally feel. It was fun, while it lasted. The upkeep was a nightmare and it trashed my hair after a few times of redoing it so the bleach is no more but I have lots of memories of cool, bleach blonde quiffs etc to keep me happy! So happy November people, join in, its fun...

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! My wife and I both have long hair, yet earlier this year I wanted a change so I let her play stylist. I came out with a gorgeous chin-length cut. The shortest hair I have EVER had. I loved it! I am now letting it grow long again. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - such an awesome idea!! Although I don't think I will let my husband play stylist - I am likely to come out looking like an Army recruit. I love varying my hair and have it a bit longer now - until I decide what I am going to do next ;)

    ReplyDelete