Saturday 5 November 2011

30 Days hath November - Day 4 a friend I adore...

I was going to pick my husband here as he is my best friend but thought that might be against the rules...

So instead, I chose my dear friend Bex... Why? Because she is hilarious, kind, thoughtful and mad. Plus she makes a quality cup of tea and the best potato dauphinois in the world...

As an example, at the wedding I was at last weekend, at 3 in the morning, she stole a broadsword from a display in the castle and started swinging it round her head (mad). She also temporarily stole the cash for the band out of the best man's pocket, leading him to nearly expire with worry (hilarious). She was also wonderful when my little one was born and I wasn't coping too well when my husband had to go back to work.

So, the friend I adore is Bex. Thanks for being you... Now stick the kettle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment