Friday 28 October 2011

Road Trip!

So we are off to a wedding!!

We have hired a nice car (well it is an astra estate but it is brand new which can only be good) and just set off into the sunshine for our lovely friends, Jane and Tim's wedding. The wedding is at a gorgeous castle called Peckforton Castle near Chester. Its stunning!

Tonight we are staying at lovely Bexy's mum's place, the one and only Penster! I suspect we might share a couple of beverages tonight while we are there... Dangerous as the guys who are already there spent last night drinking too much wine, eating dog biscuits and then one fell asleep under the table with a dog (that would be Bex!).

I am currently being subjected to ganster rap in the car from my husband's iphone... This is bloody silly as he is driving an estate car in a barbour. You can't imagine how stupid I feel...

I have pulled out all the stops for this wedding. I borrowed a fantastic emerald green dress from my dear friend Sam, who has more dresses than I can possibly count! I have my Manolo Blahniks for the reception or as long as I can keep them on for before I have to change into equally high, but less killer, heels. I have a fab fascinator and some awesome matching nail varnish so I am hoping I will look nice... Major pressure to look good as the other ladies will be looking stunning at this wedding, plus the bride will be looking awesome I am sure.

I shall obviously post up a picture or two tomorrow. For now, I shall go and try and stop my husband embarrassing us too much with his gangster tunes or running over any cyclists.

Oh, I hate road trips by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment