Saturday 22 May 2010

Sunshine in London

There really is something special about London in the sunshine. It brings out a whole new side to the city, especially this early in the year. Everything has just got to proper greenness and now it looks stunning.

Downsides are that my neighbours are sitting in their garden playing rap music at a pretty obnoxious level!

I am so glad it is a nice day today as I have had a big month with work and yesterday was a bit depressing thanks to the continued idiocy of my insurance company and ongoing subsidence claim. 3 years of bugger all progress except for more cracks, plaster coming off the walls etc.

So last night I was upset, I let it get to me which I normally try not to let happen. Still, thanks to my husband, and a friend on twitter (cheers @metajugglamum) I ended up not having a totally sobbing meltdown.

Therefore, I am seeing this good weather as a sign of a new, good day and I am off to Wandsworth common to hang out with some friends and maybe have a pimms!

London in the summer is enough to cheer anyone up!

ta

1 comment:

  1. Pimms on the bandstand. Today seems like a nice day for it, don't forget the sunscreen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete