Monday 17 May 2010

I am nearing 30, should I be worried...

I am off sick today - which sucks as I am so busy at work and it is May - therefore I shouldn't be sick...

I got thinking - maybe it wasn't just heavy duty bugs in the air, maybe, just maybe it is just the fact that I am nearly 30.

Perhaps my immune system is packing up and abandoning me. Then I started thinking that it was not just my immune system that seems to be going wrong... various other bits of my body seem to be acting weirdly, from a hip that hurts when I sleep on it to an ear that is constantly ticklish... oh and my memory seems to have turned into something resembling a fishing net - full of giant holes!

What the hell is going on - I am fairly sure that until recently I didn't used to have lots of weird aches, pains and other general complaints!

So is this what being 30 will mean?! Strange sensations and only vague recollections of what I did before lunch!?!

It looks like it really is all down hill from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment